Events — Dinosaur Trail
21/07/2018 until 09/09/2018
Take a step back in time to the prehistoric past and discover what is stalking the malls of the Galleries this summer!
From Saturday 21st July embark on a roar-some dino adventure and come face-to-face with an Allosaur, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor and more! Pick up a trail sheet in Wessington Square and see if you can spot them all by answering our questions.
Don’t miss out on a great photo opportunity with a sit-on Triceratops and Stegosaurus for little ones which can be found next to Gillies and The Oasis in Wessington Square.
The answers to the trail are:
- I might be big but my brain was the size of a walnut: I am a Stegosaurus
- You’ll need to be quick, I can run 24 miles an hour: I am a Velociraptor
- I have a curved crest and have a very noisy honk: I am a Parasaurolophus
- I am a herbivore but T. Rex likes to eat me! I am a Triceratops
- I am much bigger than a giraffe but my bite was not as strong: I am an Allosaurus
- I am not really a dinosaur but soared the skies when they walked the earth: I am a Pteranodon